Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hello DeLoachs!


We talked over Thanksgiving about setting this up and I am finally getting around to it.

This could be a great way to keep in touch, post photos, harass each other, etc. Everything we normally do together (but without the drinking).

I don't have everyone's email address so pass the word around to all the DeLoachs, have them email me at wesleydsmith@hotmail.com , and I will email back with instructions and passwords etc. on how to post on here.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas!

Wesley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wesley: Great idea. Thanks for creating this. I especially like the DeLoach store logo background. Neat! Here are some addresses: katiekluttz@yahoo.com
jimabbottjr@yahoo.com
cynabbott@bellsouth.net
Frank's home email address: fabt201@bellsouth.net

Merry Christmas to all DeLoach family folks! Give hug to Laura.
Jimmy D! Abbott

Babe said...

FINALLY, I'm in this blog. What a fun way to keep up with each other.
Thanks Wesley.
Love
Babe